Awesome People!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome!

For those of you who know me from my Indigo's Beads blog, thank you for stopping in at my new digs.  If you are new, thank you too for coming by, and I hope to get to know you.  I invite you to visit my Indigo's Beads blog if you want to get a good background on me and my bead hobby.

Why am I starting a new blog?  As much as I enjoy blogging about beads, I was feeling very restricted and claustrophobic.  I felt I was too limited as to what everyone wanted to hear from me, so I decided to create something that was a little more all inclusive and true to me as a whole person.

I will include beads here, but I also want to feel more free to talk about my family and other hobbies too.  Just an overview of everything that's going on.  I hope you will stick around and see what I have to share.  Hopefully you will have fun reading my blog, visiting me and getting to know me.  I love meeting new 'net friends!!!  As always, feel free to email me at indigosbeads(at)live(dot)com anytime.  I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, I think a lot of people took time off from blogging the past couple of months, me included. Glad to see you are still around and I'll be watching to see what you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Looking forward to stopping by your new blog to see what else you are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa, Welcome back to Blogland! I was starting to miss ya;) Glad to hear all is well and looking forward to reading your new blog.
    -Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa
    I am following now, thank you.
    The blog looks great. I totally agree with you, we want to know more about what else you do, what you think and just any thought you want to share. I met you through beads, but there is so much more to us, isn't there!!

    ReplyDelete